Create the effect of looking through a lens.
- R, G, B, A Field of View:
- quantity of deformation of the relative fields. Often used with Lock to simultaneously affect the 4 fields.
- Aspect Ratio:
- determines the aspect ratio that you intentionally set.
- radius of curvature of the distortion. At minimum, it is a sphere (fish eye) and at maximum, it is a rectangle (no distortion).
- Center X, Y:
- determines the coordinates of the center of the sphere. It can be made visible with Draw Center.
- determines the type of distortion. The choice is between sphere shrink, sphere stretch, rectilinear shrink and rectlinear stretch.
- determines the interpolation algorithm; from the fastest and least precise Nearest, passing through BiLinear to the better BiCubic.
The CINELERRA-GG Community, 2021