Pan and zoom: still images
CINELERRA-GG's powerful keyframe features allow you to use pan and zoom effects on still pictures.
- Load and create a clip from a still image. Make the clip 10 seconds long.
- Activate the automatic generation of keyframes.
- Using the transport controls, go to the beginning of the clip.
- Using the compositing camera control set the clip's initial position.
- Using the transport controls, move forward a couple of seconds on the clip.
- Dragging on the compositing camera, move the camera center to a new position further along.
- Next go to the beginning of the clip and play it.
You can see that the camera smoothly flows from keyframe point to next keyframe point, as CINELERRA-GG automatically adjusts the camera movement in straight lines from point to point.
The CINELERRA-GG Community, 2021