This is a Gaussian type blur. Other blur plugins – Linear, Motion, Radial, and Zoom –are described later. This plugin is keyframable. Blur is used to blur a video track via the following parameters:
- Horizontal and vertical
- values are used to tell which one of the fields blurring affects; can be both.
- use this dial to define the amount of blur to apply.
- Alpha determines radius
- use alpha to define the amount of blur to apply. (radius=gray value of alpha)
- Blur alpha, red, green, blue
- specifies which color channels is to be blurred.
The CINELERRA-GG Community, 2021