More about Pulldowns
The main window pulldowns as pointed out in figure 2.4 are quite obvious in their meaning and usage, so here is only a summary.
- options for loading, saving, and rendering as described in other sections (4).
- edit functions; most of which have shortcuts that you will quickly learn (5).
- keyframe options which are described in the Keyframe section (8).
- audio functions such as Add track, Attach effect
and Attach transition. The Attach effect is especially useful when
you need the effect to be applied to all related audio tracks as a Shared effect
and is described as an alternative method of application in section 10.4.
- video functions such as Add track, Default/Attach transition, Render effect.
- move or delete tracks are the most often used plus Align Timecodes.
- much of this is described elsewhere with the most frequently used to include
Preferences (16), Format (3),
Proxy and Transcode (19.3), as well as the others.
- for display or modifying asset parameters and values to include Fade, Speed, and Cameras.
- window manipulation functions.
The CINELERRA-GG Community, 2021